I'm hiding from Daddy's chest-hair!
Snuggled up in the comfy chair that Aunt Mandy gave me!
Dreaming of butterflies and fairies!
Thursday, we took Ruby to Millennium Park for a stroll... it was beautiful!
The view from above. This is what it looks like when your feeding Ruby a bottle.... I bet she's thinking, "please just don't pull the bottle away, I'm NOT DONE YET!". (note: does Ruby have a side-fro? I think she might get that from Nana)
Ruby's first playdate with her new friend Mia. Mia and Ruby are 4 days apart. Look how much fun they had together!

Ruby moved to her crib this week - slept like a baby. Ruby also went for her 4week check up with Dr. Hong. Her weight is up now to 8lbs 6 oz, and she's grown 2 inches, she's now 20.5 inches long! She's growing so big! Doc says she's "Perfect"!!! She was such a good girl for her shots too! Go Ruby!

No comments:
Post a Comment