Monday, July 14, 2008

Day With The Birthday Dad!

A Day in the park with Ruby! Dad is off work this week, so we decided to spend the afternoon in the park with an apple & Ruby. It was gorgeous! I really like to lay next to Ruby :)
Notice the hint of a curl in Ruby's hair... or was it just the wind?
Dad likes to lay next to Rubes too... but you forgot to take your Bjorn off Dad!!!

The most beautiful day in the park.
Heres Ruby on her Dads birthday... I wore the pretty dress that Gee-Gee sent me. It fits perfectly!

A big close up of my little feet.
Dad is looking out for Ruby in Target. Her first Target run! Whooo-Hoo!
Fun in the sun with my 31 year old Daddy!!!
Happy Birthday Dad!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ruby, will you introduce me to your sister laying next to you at the park?

What? That's your mom? A week after having you?

Baloney! I won't believe it!

Powered By Blogger